You left too soon

 Dear Simba,


You left too soon.


Even though you had aged and I could not be happier to spend the most wonderful time of my life with you, you left too soon, suddenly and abruptly.

 

It’s funny how your absence has left a void even when I was not living with you anymore.


It’s funny how much in shock I am and how much I miss you even when I was mentally prepared to let you go eventually.


It’s funny how much your death affects me even when the doctor told me to euthanize you, I was ready because I could not see you in pain.


It’s funny how you are still affecting me even when I know you are in a much better place.


It’s funny how I’m going to miss experiencing different aspects of my life with you the most.


Gone but never forgotten. 





Comments

Popular Posts