Relationships and disagreements

 Every relationship that has ever existed has some flaws.


Every couple that has ever existed, fight.


Disagreements happen because they are a part of life, no two people living together can be spared from any sort of fights and disagreements because that is human nature



Even before I got married, I understood this fact. I know every couple has their own way of doing things that can contradict but the way I have learnt about it after getting married is on a whole other level.


We fight, sometimes, a lot. Sometimes, I am wrong, sometimes Huzaifa is. But we try to put our differences aside and get it resolved, he, more often than me, not gonna lie. I am more of a shut down and don't talk to me kinda person and he is more like a let's get this resolved quickly kinda person so you can imagine that I am usually reluctant to talk, which I am not proud of.





But because of the kind of person that he is, we are usually able to resolve matters and that is what's needed in at least one person out of two. Someone willing to talk it out and resolve it.


Talking about and believing that you are an open minded person who can handle contradictions is one thing and actually doing it is another. When you are getting into a relationship be ready to be okay with things not being your way.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts