Ramadan 2024

 Before talking about Ramadan 2024, I want to talk about Ramadan 2023, which was my first Ramadan after shadi, my first time managing all the responsibilities mostly by myself, along with my full time job, to say the least it was A LOT.


ramadan, ramadan 2024


And in all that chaos as much as I tried, I could not observe Ramadan as I would have liked to.


This year as I’m officially a housewife (sounds weird to say it out loud) now, it gives me the opportunity to not only observe Ramadan as I want and soak in all the goodness of it, it also gives me the chance to cook delicious meals for my family.


I’m someone who doesn't like to spend hours in cooking, especially during Ramadan, and cooking in general is very rewarding, when you cook something for your family and they end up enjoying it, but it does not really have to be time consuming and tiring.


So in honor of Ramadan 2024, I will be sharing easy Ramadan recipes on my insta and blog as well, some of which comes from my in-laws and some of which from my mother, some mixture of both and some created by myself.



My goal for Ramadan is to invest as much time as I can in Ibadat and take care of my family through cooking delicious full filling meals and I want to share it with you guys so that you guys can take care of your loved ones as well.



Ramadan Mubarak, may Allah accept our fasts and Ibadat and bestow upon us His blessings.






Comments

Popular Posts