Deen and Duniya together, scam or reality ?

 I never understood the concept of deen and duniya (religion and world) together, frankly speaking I think it’s a concept used by those who want to justify their worldly hobbies through religion.

Balance


I don’t mean to say that you cannot take your religion and world together but you have to draw a line at some point.


And often people forget to draw that line.

Draw a line, jimmy fallon, late night show


People want to take both aspects of their life together without compromising the other, simply put they want to have worldly possessions but their religious compass does not allow it so they find a way to make themselves feel like they are doing the right thing religiously as well.


I don’t consider myself any religious scholar and definitely do not consider myself better than anyone, but it’s just my two cents on what people have perceived and considered normal these days.

Simpsons, two cents, food for thought

Toodles


Bys, toodles,


Comments

Popular Posts