Why Arrange marriage

 You know people ask me, Why Arrange marriage ? Did your family force you ? Were you not interested in anyone ? Are you happy ?

arrange marriage household typical


Well people, sorry to burst your bubble, but Arrange marriage is actually pretty fun, safe and sound, and who knows if you get lucky (Like me), you end up falling in love anyways. 

arrange marriage household typical


See, the way I see it, It’s not arranged or love marriage.

If you would have told me a year ago, that I will be fully fledged married next year, I never would  have believed you, I never would have believed myself.

Things happen unexpectedly and in ways we cannot even imagine.


arrange marriage household typical


For a while, I was of the view that I wanted arranged marriage and for a while I thought I wanted love marriage, but later I realized it’s not about love or arranged marriage.


arrange marriage household typical

It’s about marriage with the right person, at the right time and when you are fully satisfied and happy to commit to the biggest, strongest and yet fragile relationship of your life.

It’s like always carrying a carton that says handle with care.

People can see it in different ways, some take it as a burden but some take it as a little box of happiness that can be taken anywhere with them, it’s a great treasure, and with that it has to be taken care with great precision as well.


arrange marriage household typical

There’s always two different perspectives to the same thing, always remember to look.

arrange marriage household typical


Alright, that’s enough philosophy for today.


Toodles.


arrange marriage household typical


Comments

Popular Posts