Transitioning

 Having worked for a year and then even a few more months after getting married, I had my plate fully occupied to see and think about other non important issues.


But as I have transitioned into becoming a homemaker I have seen a difference in myself.



It's true what people say that women who stay at home become a little mad, but nobody talks about why.


It's because their life starts revolving around useless and mundane things, because they feel like they are required only for cooking and cleaning.


Lack of sense of purpose is the real issue here.



While I have plenty of things to keep me occupied, my goals, my blog, MY PURPOSE, I still tend to get a little mad on days when I least expect it.


And I start to think about women who have nothing else, nothing to work hard for.


And while a lot of women talk about doing something and keeping themselves occupied, it requires hard work which also a lot of women shy away from.


Comments

Popular Posts