Surviving as a teenager

  You remember being a teenager, at the height of hitting puberty, feeling everything all at once, trying to work hard under society's pressure and basically sometimes just trying to make it through the day.


Yeah, we have all been there and so have I, would I be lying if I said we all felt once in our life that nobody loves us and you feel this raging anger and hatred towards everything.







Well obviously a lot of teenagers do face more challenges in life than others that can start from bullying to abusive teachers parents and a lot of other things as well.


One thing I did as a teenager that I believe was way ahead of its time and when I didn't even know something like that existed is Journaling.



I was a rather shy kid, and definitely not someone who opens up about her feelings very often, but writing has always come very naturally to me and that’s what I did. 



And the entries that I have made when I was 14-15 yrs old still shock me like wow was that me? And I highly recommend all the parents to encourage their kids to write their feelings down, sometimes explaining it can be difficult but when you start writing, you start to understand yourself a bit more and more




One thing I am also really glad about having as a teenager is a good healthy relationship with Allah. Trust me that relationship has made me go through the worst phases of my life and couldn't be more thankful. 







Comments

Popular Posts